Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client is a locally-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative that provides banking services, credit cards and loans to more than 140,000 member/owners. They are continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that truly cares about their employees and also empowering members to take hold of their financial future, then apply today!
Role: Automation Developer
Type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Compensation Package: $75,000 - $81,000 (DOE) + bonus
- Design, develop and implement Service Catalog workflows, ITIL processes, Knowledge, Demand, and Release Management modules within the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop and code API requests and flows using SoapUI, Postman, Mulesoft Anypoint in connection with downstream system APIs.
- Review and refine designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases.
- Ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to meet expected results.
- Build ServiceNow Reports, dashboards and homepages.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing the configuration of deployed solutions.
- Participate in team problem-solving efforts and offer ideas to solve customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Information Systems or similar field and three years of development experience, or five years of design and delivery of technical solutions.
- Experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, custom apps, and development methods.
- Must also have a good understanding of information systems structures, processes, and protocols to provide sound organizational support.
- Must be able to administer and develop using updates sets, UI Actions, UI Policies, Client Scripts, roles, parameters, reports.
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make appropriate recommendations for resolution.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to test reliability and validity.
- Python scripting
- Job scheduler
- API development
Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance; use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations.
NOTE: The requirements listed in the above qualifications and physical requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, physical demands or work environment required or encountered that must be met by an employee to successfully perform each duty and each function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.