Position: Automated Cash Services Project Manager
Term: 6 Months
We are looking for an Automated Cash Services Project Manager who will successfully project manage and execute all business-as-usual equipment installation at our Preferred Banking Offices (PBO) as well as off-site ATM locations. This candidate will interact with a variety of equipment and service vendors to ensure their deliverables are successfully met. This individual will provide banker functionality and operation training of all equipment and on-site support when required or needed. The PM will successfully implement any/all department or corporate projects tasks assigned. Additionally, this person will project manage and be accountable for any special ATM projects that may be assigned.
- A successful individual will be a representative of the ATM department and a resource for bankers of all ATM services for the region in which they support. They will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolve issues that arise in the execution of projects and provide timely escalation when necessary.
- Manage and oversee all ATM installation/de-installation projects at offsite or Preferred Banking Offices as assigned. Ensure all applicable project plan tasks are performed and completed on-time, particularly those related to equipment ordering, equipment inventory, telecommunications, ATM network connectivity and receipt of signed ATM Agreements.
- Occasional travel is required to provide onsite support during site surveys and/or installation live dates to ensure that project is successfully implemented and ATM machine is fully operational.
- Ensure Relationship Managers /Bankers are kept informed of client off-site install status and issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all Cash Dispense Units, Cash Recycling Units as well as Instant Issue machines (PBO/PBCS locations only) installation/de-installation projects and any other branch equipment installs (Night Depository and Safes).
- Handle and resolve any install/de-install related issues that will arise in a professional and timely manner and assist with any customer service issues pertaining to any of the equipment this department is responsible for.
- Train appropriate Preferred Banking and Preferred Banking Client Services (PBCS) staff on the functionality of all the equipment the department supports and on all related system applications. Provide additional training as needed and requested.
- Achieve and maintain a level of ATM technical expertise to be able to execute specific upgrades, enhancements and fixes to ATMs when the situation calls for it. Also use this knowledge to direct and assist Diebold technicians to avoid delays in service call completion, equipment installation or project upgrade completions.
- Using system application tools (Campaign Manager, Remote Manager, ATM Manager, CaptureNet, MyDiebold, etc,) to assist, identify and investigate escalated ATM related maintenance and service issues and solve or propose solutions to rectify.
- Provides high level of responsiveness when working with internal and/or external clients and resolves problems and/or complaints. Takes instructions, arranges for special requests and makes decisions under assigned authority.
- Embraces education, completes mandatory Compliance / Regulatory training.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings as requested.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ATM Operations.
- Technical and operational knowledge of ATMs required.
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills.
- Project management experience is a MUST.
- Proficient in all Microsoft suite of products.