Title of Job: AV Team Lead
Role Location: San Francisco, CA
Join a leading SAAS company with new headquarters in San Francisco, wonderful amenities and an amazing company culture.
The Sr. Audio/Visual Technician will work as a lead on our Workplace Technologies support team, helping to ensure speedy issue resolution, proactive improvements, and a customer first mindset. Employees will be working in a hybrid “Dynamic Work” model, working both on and offsite and we work hard to ensure that they are productive and have a great technology experience. This role will be responsible for preventative maintenance, break/fix, and may assist with live-event support. The video and teleconferencing are powered by Zoom and Zoom Phone. Our conference rooms are an important part of the workplace experience quick issue resolution and regular proactive maintenance are key to keeping the organization running. This includes daily room checks to confirm systems are functioning and equipment is in place for meetings to be successful. This role will also work on automation and reporting to help the team scale our services and support and resolve issues before they impact our employees. Additionally, this technician will help with event setup and support such for live sound and helping presenters with technical needs onsite, off site, and virtual events.
- Lead and drive conference room system checks and preventative maintenance. This will include confirming function and fixing any found issues. (future state - when offices re-open)
- Lead weekly triage meetings to ensure team is meeting standards of service excellence
- Proactively look for opportunities and drive initiatives to increase customer and team productivity.
- Effectively communicate with our customers and stakeholders with empathy and a customer first mindset.
- Break/Fix support as issues are discovered and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Drive daily escalations to ensure speedy resolutions for our customers and AV systems
- Identify root cause of issues and document in RCA documents
- Lead and drive training for users on workplace technologies best practices
- Live event support for onsite, offsite, and virtual events
- Provide white glove support for senior leadership for critical issues or meetings.
- Support remote users attending meetings and monitor event recordings
- Experience with Zoom video conference and Zoom phone
- 5+ years supporting video conferencing
- 3-5 years supporting live events in corporate environments
- 3-5 years of Networking experience & troubleshooting
- Experience with Audio DSPs (QSC, Biamp)
- Experience with Video Switchers (Crestron, Extron)
- Experience with MDM for Zoom Room management (JAMF)
- Experienced running a sound board and performing EQ
- Flexible for early morning coverage and some late evening event support
- Experience with high priority escalations and high-pressure situations
- Self-starter, able to work independently on projects with little to no direction
- A dynamic team player that takes initiative and has a proactive mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously; ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail