- Work cross-functionally to refine, deploy and build advocacy for our Employer Value Proposition throughout the entire employee life cycle.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications on the review and development of compelling and relevant content that uphold the company’s culture and values.
- Utilize market research, competitive analysis and hiring data to build a substantial competitive market intelligence knowledge base of desired companies, areas, education programs, etc.
- Consistently search for new opportunities to elevate the brand by reviewing competitors, understanding industry best practices and nurturing partnerships.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team on digital, social, video, events and traditional media initiatives to ensure talent brand marketing materials are engaging, relevant and facilitate attracting high quality talent.
- Develop internal marketing campaigns to support the employee referral program and other TA initiatives, to engage employees in managing and developing their career.
- Develop relevant content for and participate in meetups, campus recruiting initiatives and any other external marketing campaigns.
- Function: Marketing / Advertising
- Job Ref: 217918
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.