Part-Time: 20 Hrs Week
Hyper growth SaaS web marketing team needs an Associate Web Producer to play a hands-on role in the day-to-day operations of scaling and maintaining web properties. The Producer will be the primary point of contact for the web updates from the business, working with stakeholders to clarify and communicate requests, and making direct updates in the CMS. Additionally, the Producer plays a key role in building landing pages using existing templates while working with the development team to improve templates and processes.
- Help to ensure consistent voice/tone and free of errors
- Ensure that all online collateral is consistent with the company brand
- Work within Drupal to add, edit, and style written and visual content for the website
- Develop project schedules and project plans to set short and long-term project goals and deliverables
- Work with the development team to log and track website bugs
- Assist in measurement of key projects to make recommendations for site improvements
- 1+ year managing/coordinating web projects on large corporate websites
- Comfortable working within a content management system (CMS) like Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Fast and accurate detailed data-entry skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines
- Experience working with multi-language and international web properties
- Creative and flexible: able to find efficient solutions that meet project requirements
- Preferred: Experience with design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, and/or Figma is a plus
- Quick learner, self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker