Associate UX Designer - 100% REMOTE!!!
Global FinTech organization seeking an Associate UX Designer for their growing Design team! This UX Designer will effectively translate complex business requirements, coming from the product organization, into exceptional experiences using proven user-experience methodologies. The designer will work closely beside key stakeholders during the design process, and iterate frequently based on feedback generated from user testing and research.
Empathy: Ability to empathize with user needs, goals, and problems and incorporate into solutions.
Initiative: Proactively engages in conversations, exercises, and workload.
Team Player: Able to effectively provide and accept critical feedback and support teammates when needed.
- Deliver thoughtful and consistent design solutions for various product suite
- Facilitate and contribute to team discussions and exercises
- Advocate on behalf of the design organization and evangelize design thinking
- Cross-collaborate with other teams such as development, product, clients, and sales
- Ensure the quality of output is matching the quality of input from the UX team
- Contribute ideas and engage a forward-looking approach to our daily processes and workflows
- Establish and maintain best practices surrounding design patterns
- 2-3+ years of proven demonstrable work experience including portfolio of work to share (or work samples)
- Proficiency in standard UX tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Axure, and Invision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into intuitive user solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- “Design-Thinking” Mentality
- Self-motivated work ethic
Bonus Points for:
- General knowledge of the restaurant industry
- User Research Experience
- JIRA Experience
- Product development experience
- Experience with designing and/or operating with enterprise-level applications