Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Claims Processing Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ, 85040
Term: 3+ months Contract (09/14/2020 to 12/31/2020)
Work Schedule: M-F 7:30 - 4:00
- Prepares and executes a comprehensive test plan and test scripts to provide quality testing results of the core system configuration.
- Verifies that system functions according to requirements and conforms to established guidelines.
- Follows standardized best practices for documenting and executing simple to moderately complex test plans.
- Validates test results, documents discrepancies, and follows through with resolutions.
- Communicates test outcomes to stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as required
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology, claims, customary and reasonable cost containment, coordination of benefits, diagnosis coding, and general customer services sources.
- 3+ years related experience in a service center claims processing or managed care operational role.
- Minimum of one year recent and related system processing, payment, and benefits experience, preferably QNXT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.