Title: Associate Service Desk Analyst
Location: Thomasville, GA or Remote
Responsible for providing first-tier support to end users for PC and Mobile applications. Serve as internal team escalation point for complex issues.
Position Responsibilities/Major Duties
The Associate Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Effectively leads/monitors/revises the ITSM incident management process, and provides necessary education both within the team, and cross functionally.
- Answers phone calls from end users to resolve issues with PC, Mobile, and Basic Network connectivity problems.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve issues.
- Interacts with cross-functional areas within the I/T group to restore service and / or identify and correct core problems.
- Route tickets correctly to other IT teams within the IT Organization.
- Proactively seeks/implements performance and process improvements within his/her area.
- Assist with Troubleshooting software related issues which may include testing software during upgrade planning.
- Aware of, meets or exceeds performance standards / metrics.
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) subscriber and advocate; leverages SDLC to ensure project success; participates in the development of standards, policies and procedures.
The Associate Service Desk Analyst must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders, and senior management.
- Mentor Staff team members and help document technical task for training.
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people to enhance understanding and drive decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
- Conduct independent research, interpret highly technical documents, draw valid conclusions, develop technological solutions, take appropriate actions and/or make appropriate recommendation related to complex IT problems.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with unit, system and integration testing.
- Experience at providing estimates for project deliverables is a plus.
The Associate Service Desk Analyst must have in-depth knowledge and experience with the following:
- Reset user accounts
- Providing a single point of client contact for all problems and inquiries regarding services provided by Technical Service.
- Resolve technical issues related to peripherals
- Troubleshoot software issues related to user’s computers
The following experience is considered essential:
- one (1) to two (2) years' experience in the Information Technology field. Familiarity with networked, distributed, or enterprise level computing environment concepts and techniques. This can include all unpaid volunteer and internship experience.
- Bakery industry experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions/Requirement
- License - Valid driver’s license.
- Mobility - Authorized to work in the United States and able move or travel to all areas of office, plants, and company related facilities.
- Sensory - Ability to generate written communication, as well as read and analyze correspondence. Ability to use computer, application software, and other office equipment.
- Communication - Speech and hearing abilities that allow the individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English (in person and via telephone) and/or other language, if required.
- Other - Expert knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies; demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
Desired Education for the Associate Service Desk Analyst is an Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred. Technical school class room hours over 720 hours can substitute for one year of desired education. Work experience can substitute on a year by year basis for desired education.
Apply to MATRIX today!