Title: Associate Product Manager Consumer Digital Platform
Location: San Francisco
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized individual to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
The Associate Product Manager for Digital Channels is responsible for detailed analysis, use case definition, requirements gathering, test planning and execution, process design, and professionally presenting findings (high-quality materials and presentation). Concentrating on digital banking features and services (online & mobile), this individual will work cross-functionally with multiple project teams, front line producers (Business Bankers, Relationship Managers, and Bankers), clients, technology, operations and vendors
- Develop deep understanding of clients’ digital banking needs, and how they can be fulfilled by bank/vendor systems.
- Develop a detailed end-to-end understanding of the applicable digital banking services offered by the bank, and related technical and process infrastructure.
- Document general and segment-specific use cases, requirements and associated communication materials for satisfied, target and gap functionality. Accurately solicit and represent the “voice of the customer” where required.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing across different platforms to support existing features
- Participate in production validation meetings to make sure the release was successful
- Create user guides and training materials to make sure the support staff is well equipped
- Play an integral role in triaging production issues along with the technical team
- During the implementation phase of the project, work directly with developers and integration specialists to design, configure and test applications to ensure functionality is delivered as expected and as described in the business requirements.
- Develop detailed use cases and documentation of client interactions and related system processes/ interfaces.
- Work as an effective liaison between the front office, business units, operations, and technology to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Bank’s goals and strategy.
- Complete high-quality analysis and detailed documentation to facilitate effective decision making, client/ banker communication, and consistent project execution and delivery.
- Ability to plan and work with little direct supervision effectively in a highly complex, entrepreneurial and (often) high pressure environment.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Experience analyzing and writing business & functional requirements
- Analysis and documentation of operational workflows and system process flows
- Experience developing complex use cases
- Experience designing wire frames
- Detailed understanding of digital banking products and services (consumer and/or business online banking, mobile banking)
- Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives
- Communication skills. Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation/ discussion
- Change management. Gains support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; takes initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done
- Negotiation skills. Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic
- Peer relationships. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3+ years of business/process analysis required, web-based and mobile services preferred
- 3+ years of banking experience required
- 3+ years of experience of project management, business/ technology consulting, and/ or technology delivery strongly preferred
- Applied experience in agile development methods a plus
- Highly adept user of MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio and common data analytics tools required
Relevant experience acceptable as a member of a financial institution or consulting firm