Immediate need for Associate Product Manager!
Global Fortune500 firm seeking an Associate Product Manager to provide insight and input into product development and the overall process of the product and services function. We are seeking a Product Manager with good understanding of the market, product and client needs and to gather & analyze data to support prioritization and benchmarking. This Product Manager will build strong working relationships with marketing, sales, support staff, product development and vendors plus senior management and key customers.
- Supports Senior Product Managers and Product Owners in gathering, analyzing and synthesizing data in order to prioritize the product backlog.
- Manages multiple discrete projects that may include market analysis, client feedback, client user groups, implementation support or product gap analysis.
- Supports requirements gathering by interacting and gathering feedback from clients, sales, relationship management and internal systems experts.
- Supports developing the "go to market packaging" for existing products or smaller product initiatives and supports the "go to market" strategy on the new or more complex product initiatives.
- Collaborates with product marketing to develop product marketing strategies based on established product objectives, costs, and value proposition. Reviews research with product marketing to quantify value proposition for inputs to pricing analysis and marketing collateral. Defines pricing strategies for new and existing products considering competitive pricing models, target customer segment base, internal costs, value proposition metrics (e.g., savings to clients, process costs, etc.), and market acceptance and adoption rates. Participates in defining alternative models complete with benefits, and present final pricing recommendations to executive management for adoption.
- Develops business cases requiring analytical skills for new product functionality to serve as inputs to decision-making, prioritization, pricing, and client value proposition.
- Participates in product concept and requirements workshops with clients and internal development teams in pursuit of product requirements, objectives, and architecture decisions.
This is a long term contract in the Alpharetta, GA area. Excellent leadership, great opportunity for growth and promotion with a Fortune500 organization, and casual environment with plenty of work-from-home options. Please send your detailed resume and LinkedIn profile today!