Position: Associate, IT Sourcing - Software & Services
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Term: 9 Months
Under general direction of the Director, EITS Sourcing, responsible for supporting a portfolio of software/SaaS products and services identified within the Software and Services commodities. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders and suppliers on purchases and renewals to deliver cost savings, quality of service, and value.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with stakeholders to understand and deliver on requirements for information technology procurement requests.
- Manage the renewal process for subscriptions, support, and software maintenance.
- Managing to the Global Technology Sourcing Request process, including intake, triage, and support of stakeholder requests.
- Lead solicitation efforts and/or quote request for value-add reseller purchases.
- Ability to understand interpret Statements of Work and Hardware/ Software quotes to interpret purchase and ensure compliance with agreements.
- Participating in cost savings tracking and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal customers/stakeholders on new projects/initiatives including support of Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Supporting information technology initiatives by understanding Technology Acquisition processes and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective and positive relationships with stakeholders and vendors based on quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness. Collaborates with internal departments such as Human Resources, Finance, Integrated Business Services, Legal and other entities in order to promote the best interest of the client.
- Manages suppliers to include negotiation of business agreements and settling disputes and/or issues, as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related and progressively responsible experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of technology procurement principles and procure to pay concepts
- Understanding and experience using procurement tools such as Ariba.
- Solid project management skills with experience in organizing, planning, and executing initiatives from vision through implementation
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to communicate with customers, associates and management
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to deal with confrontational situations in a positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across the organization