Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Associate Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 8 months
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
- Must have at least 1 year of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE.
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/J2EE.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure.
- Work with the department and IT to conduct testing to meet project timelines.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1+ Agile and Rally experience.
- Knowledge of java and IT development cycle.
- Minimum of 1+ years IT related experience.
- Bachelor degree in in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications).
- Possess strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent knowledge of various Software Development Lifecycles.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of MS Project.
- Azure Cloud knowledge is a plus.