Our client is seeking an Associate Art Director for a 6-month contract opportunity in Addison, TX!
We are looking for a Junior Level Art Director to help the greater design team to implement the client’s brand and aesthetic towards their new product and quarterly marketing team. As an Associate Art Director, you will work under the supervision of the Senior Design Art Director to help produce the highest caliber of work the global design team delivers. This role requires a hard worker and conceptual thinker that is able to juggle multiple projects all while being a team player.
- Collaborate with team members to come up with highly conceptual and marketable campaigns for new products
- Help design team with any research needed for a given project
- Assist Design Art Directors with presentations, mood boards, design layouts, icons/logos, and illustrations
- Assist Photo Art Director team on set within a photoshoot as well as pre- and post-production
Required Skills and Experience
- Graphic Design major preferred
- 1-2+ years’ experience within an agency preferred but not required
- Strong Adobe suite skills: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid eye for great design, detail oriented, resourceful and strong organization skills
- Team player and able to work well under pressure