This nationwide industry leader has an immediate 3+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension) in Dallas for an Associate Accounts Receivable Specialist with Business to Business (B2B) collections experience. Will initially be working remotely but must be able to return to the Dallas office in the fall. Will be responsible for collections of customer accounts and analysis of customer account activity, account reconciliations, negotiating payment plans with customers, interacting with outside credit agencies. This job works in Business to Business (B2B) collections so must have this experience. The candidate will be tasked to analyze and resolve customer AR balances with the intent to clean up the aging as best as possible.
- 3+ years of recent experience with Business to Business (B2B) collections.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- NetSuite ERP experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills. Highly analytical and goal oriented.
- Microsoft Office products and ERP system experience.
- Understands purpose and scope of legal documentation, and the terms and conditions of the sales and installations contracts of company’s products.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work under short deadlines.
- Understand and utilize Excel and tools for efficiency; sorting, searching, v-lookup, macros, pivot, filters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- High speed internet access in an at home environment is required along with ability to learn/train virtually with minimal interruptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or collections experience.
- Compile and review current and potential customer credit data.
- Maintain customer receivable accounts within company guidelines, manage invoice to cash process.
- Customer account reconciliation and analysis.
- Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Support various teams on A/R and collection efforts and date to ensure accurate billing and resolution.
- Establish good rapport with all customers assigned in portfolio.
- Provide credit checks and analysis on an as needed basis.
- Provide timely, clear, and accurate response to internal and external customers.
- Special projects and AdHoc requests regularly.