Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Associate Accountant
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota,
Hourly Rate: $ 23.91/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Maintains, records and reconciles daily cash receipts.
- Completes billing uploads and receivable research.
- Routine accounting functions - creates and reconciles accounting entries while resolving discrepancies.
- Works with other Accountants to prepare source data for income and balance sheet statements.
- Populates financial schedules, reports and records for supervisor review.
- Verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Updates information in various databases, iTrack and PeopleSoft, to add clients, modify billing rules, set up vendors and customers in MTA (My Transactions) commission system, etc.
- on a timely basis.
- Updates cash receipt information in the sub ledger accurately and timely.
- Processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases.
- May either apply or submit cash applications to the vouchers/invoices.
- Researches and resolves accounts receivable issues.
- May assist in month-end procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- With Associate Degree, 3+ years experience in general accounting, A/P, or A/R clerical and/or entry level Associate positions.
- With Bachelor's Degree, 0-2 years.
- Experience with automated accounting and financial management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!