Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Associate Accountant
Location: Phoenix AZ 85016
Term: 3 Months (3/8/2021 to 6/30/2021)
- Maintains, records and reconciles daily cash receipts.
- Completes billing uploads and receivable research.
- Routine accounting functions - creates and reconciles accounting entries while resolving discrepancies.
- Works with other Accountants to prepare source data for income and balance sheet statements.
- Populates financial schedules, reports and records for supervisor review.
- Verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Updates information in various databases, iTrack and PeopleSoft, to add clients, modify billing rules, set up vendors and customers in MTA (My Transactions) commission system, etc. on a timely basis.
- Updates cash receipt information in the sub ledger accurately and timely.
- Processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases.
- May either apply or submit cash applications to the vouchers/invoices.
- Researches and resolves accounts receivable issues. May assist in month-end procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate Degree, 3+ years of experience in general accounting, A/P, or A/R clerical and/or entry level Associate positions.
- With Bachelor's Degree, 0-2 years.
- Experience with automated accounting and financial management systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Must have the ability to convey financial information to non-financial users.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate basic figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Follows accounting practices to ensure optimum client satisfaction while guaranteeing CBRE financial interests are protected.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical and quantitative skills. Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form and to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!