Title: Assistant Product Manager, Liquidity
Location: San Francisco, California
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our client is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. They believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. They move quickly to serve their clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in their line of business. Ultimately, their goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – their number one source of new business. They recognize that their competitive advantage starts with their people and their culture. At the company, they work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. They have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistant Product Manager for Liquidity is responsible for supporting the Liquidity Product Manager with all facets of deposit-related products including commercial deposit accounts, sweeps, and liquidity reporting products. This role will help launch and manage the banks Deposit Escrow Service , including a functional internal operations team. This role also requires strategic thinking and collaboration, working with all product managers and sales teams on creative packaging/bundling and offering tailored solutions to specified verticals to help achieve deposits, interest and non-interest growth income goals.
This individual will also assist the product manager in the planning and implementation of Treasury Management overall product strategy. This includes, building business cases to explore and pursue new initiatives, go-to-market planning, performing competitive analysis, and analyzing product performance to understand sales growth and performance drivers. Additionally, this role serves as a product offering advocate and spearheads activities necessary to implement new products, and projects with applicable internal and external resources, accomplishing performance goals and objectives. y will partner with our training team to develop product trainings for staffs and clients. They will serve as a subject matter expert, supporting the product manager, for all assigned product offerings. This role partners with cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products, to create and manage business cases, ongoing service levels, and customer experience.
This individual should have significant experience in commercial banking DDA, interest and non-Interest bearing products, sweeps, zero balance and off balance sheet products. The qualified candidate will have strong analytical skills and the ability to create models and analytics easy for an end user to understand.
What you will do as a Assistant Product Manager for Liquidity:
- Responsible for support through the full lifecycle of assigned products including development, maintenance, enhancements, and decommissioning.
- Support launch, migration, and communications plan for Deposit Escrow Service
- Manage and support operational processes for Deposit Escrow Service
- Assist in Management of both business deposit and reporting products, including P&L management, product strategy and market / competitive analysis.
- Assists with research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products and or modification and enhancements to existing products.
- Drive new and enhanced offerings for both deposits and deposit account information reporting products across all verticals
- Develop and distribute appropriate communications to stakeholders. Develop and distribute management reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products to create and manage business cases, ongoing service levels and customer experience.
- Develop business cases, obtain approvals, monitor results and effectiveness of service delivery and perform ongoing analyses as required.
- Assist with Training and Client calls as needed
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- 3+ years of experience with product management required.
- Significant experience with commercial deposit, investment sweep, off balance sheet and information reporting products, preferably within a product management framework.
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaborative skills required.
- Numerate and Analytical- financial background a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically required. (10%)
- Strong computer operational skills required.
- Process review, analysis, redesign, improvements experience is recommended (experience in managing multiple products a plus)
- Project management experience is highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills as well as leadership qualities to successfully manage projects as well as multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Understanding of the relationship and interdependencies across product groups and units.
- Ability to work both as an individual as well as a team member.
- Must be able to work independently, along with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio, Tableau, SQL and MS project
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now