Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Assistant Category Manager
Location: Miami, FL, 33178
Term: 4 months (12/14/2020 to 03/26/2021)
- The role of the Assistant Category Manager is to assist the Category Managers and Category Manager Director in all areas of soft surface product management which include product planning, support, and performance.
- This person must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with all category management team, customers, suppliers, field partners, and other internal business partners
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excel- Vlook up and pivot tables is a must, not data entry only.
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish)
- Detail oriented; comfortable under deadlines (consistently high quality work product)
- Analytical ability to process data and feedback and generate recommendations
- Ability to articulate issues and concerns and suggest solutions and alternatives
- Professionalism, including a positive attitude and solution oriented mindset.
- Self-managed, organized, dependable, and proactive
- Collaborative and forward thinking with the big picture in mind
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information