Remote and part-time opportunity! This role is a 6 month contract opportunity and working hours are 8 am - 12 pm CST. Must be local to Houston, TX as the role will transition to onsite work once offices in Downtown reopen.
Do you have experience working in ERP systems like SAP and Siebel? Houston Energy client is seeking a professional who can work from home and part-time entering and analyzing information, researching customer accounts and executing transactions within their ERP systems. The essential responsibilities are focused on intake of customer bankruptcy notifications and undertaking action to ensure internal systems transactions are immediately taken to comply with applicable bankruptcy rules.
- Reviewing customer accounts
- Following up on processed claims
- Cross check and validate bankrupties through multiple databases
- Pull contracts
- Research customer information
- Provide ongoing support to Sr. team on ad hoc reporting and projects
- Associates Degree highly preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant SAP/Siebel experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Strong Organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication