Title: Asset Management Analyst
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Term: 12+ Months Contract to Hire
Are you looking for a long-term contract engagement with a stable organization in Gwinnett? Our client has an immediate opening for an asset management analyst. The plan is for this position to last a minimum of 12 months and will be contract to hire.
- Loading and updating purchasing transactions into Asset Management & Contract Management repository tool.
- Entering shopping carts for technology acquisitions.
- Ability to work with the SME and vendors and obtaining quotes.
- Data entry.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Analyze shopping carts for Asset Management data and approvals.
- Follow shopping cart from creation to confirmation.
- Approve invoices for payment in FileNet.
- Strong practical, analytical, problem solving skills, including the ability to accumulate, organize, and assimilate large amounts of information.
- Exhibit an understanding of Software Asset Management and Hardware Asset Management principals/practices.
- Exhibit an understanding of Contract Management principals/practices.
- Contract interpretation Skills
- Ensure that ITS collects and maintains accurate software licensing and hardware asset information in repositories to address budgeting, compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost.
- Identify savings opportunities through asset re-harvesting and license optimization.
- Respond to requests in RemedyForce Service Tasks from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Asset Management information.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Knowledge of basic procurement processes.
- Assess general knowledge of State and Local Government processes.
- Experience with RemedyForce Service Desk and Asset Management Suite is a plus.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving skills, including the ability to accumulate, organize, and assimilate large amounts of information.
- Knowledge of asset management principals/practices.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborative team skills.
- Understanding of Asset Management tools and technologies.
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience using Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Teams
Apply to MATRIX today!