Grow your career as a ELK Architecture Analyst with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX/Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will start working remotely until offices reopen, then will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Analyze Elastic Computing Services (ECS) Container utilizations (cores, memory, disk etc.) using company standard tools.
- Report analytics to stakeholders and drive optimization.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop optimized solutions.
- Perform Elastic cluster performance monitoring, and analyze metrics for improvements.
- Create metrics and visualization (charts, dashboards, dials) that displays satisfying criteria.
- Participate on calls with stakeholders to understand the requirements and dependencies for the elastic clusters.
- Work with other team members to collaborate, train, and develop skills.
- Partner with multiple ECS teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions and capacity to meet goals.
- Appropriately assess risk and demonstrate particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience. In the absence of a Bachelor's degree, an Associate's degree with additional 4 years of application engineering experience.
- 10-12 years of experience in Cloud Computing related technologies, OpenShift Container Platform Infrastructure metrics analysis with Kibana, ELK.
- Certification in Cloud Computing and Kibana are plus points.
- Experience in log analysis and understanding software applications environments.
- Experience in managing deliverables working with Subject Matter Experts and Project managers globally.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.