Join a team that is committed to expanding digital offerings that adapt to newer market demands and technology. This is for a company that is growing an already high-performing team to deliver on this commitment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborates with business and technology stakeholders to design and build technology solutions that integrate with internal ADS systems and 3rd parties.
- Designs solutions that accurately measure key metrics against business goals.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with enterprise architecture teams to represent and enforce strategic direction and standards within the innovation team.
- Evaluates solution options and makes recommendations on the technical implementation of new products, integrations, and capabilities.
- Works with internal teams to ensure solutions meet security, compliance, and legal requirements.
Software Development: Collaborates with product owners, application architects, and other tech teams to define and estimate new features and integrations. Builds structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code with automated tests. Participates in critical but constructive code reviews. Works with multiple modern web and mobile technologies.They work with Java and Kotlin and Swift and Typescript
Coordination and Support:
- Works with dedicated DevOps and infrastructure teams to design and contribute to a smooth, stable Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline.
- Contributes to the evolution of standards and processes regarding coding styles/patterns, automation, SDLC, and technology choices.
- Debugs and fixes issues discovered during testing or in production.
- Interfaces directly with clients to communicate technical capabilities and requirements.
- Implements proofs of concept specific to brand needs while interacting with external clients.
- Conducts self with a sales support mindset as our products are often featured to win or maintain business with clients.
- Independently stays connected with relevant technology trends. Is willing to take on new challenges as needs arise.
- Mentors junior level staff and peers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area
- Eight or more years in Software product development, standing up and supporting hosted environments for scale. API integrations work. Database and analytics work.
- AZURE experience is needed
- Three years supervisory experience