Do you have experience supporting desktop applications within a professional corporate environment? Have experience with installing upgrades and troubleshooting and resolving desktop application and system issues? We are looking for an IT Support Engineer with strong MS Windows 10 application support skills and who has experience working in a law firm. We are looking for someone that has advanced skills and support experience with desktop applications such as MS Outlook, MS Word and other common desktop applications in a professional environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 5 or more years of experience supporting various Windows software applications in a legal environment.
- An understanding of Active Directory including replication, GPO and DNS as well as Windows Server O/S.
- Strong experience/knowledge of SCCM and Windows enterprise class desktop hardware and software remote management.
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking for LAN/WAN
- Some knowledge and experience with scripting such as PowerShell would be preferred.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be one who is comfortable interacting with people at all levels. We offer a great compensation and benefit package and much of our IT staff has been with our firm for many years. If you are ready to make a change and looking for a better opportunity for a long-term career, apply now so we can begin a conversation to learn more about you.