Terrific Contract Opportunity!Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
**Note: U.S. citizen / Green card holders ONLY due to government or federal requirement.**
Position: Application Test Specialist
Location: Caledonia, MI, 49316
Term: 5 months
- Oversees and performs test automation activities, and analyzes applications to develop automated test solutions.
- Manages the automation suite and participates a variety of testing aspects, including functional, regression, and white box.
- Quickly troubleshoots and diagnoses issues within the quality assurance environment and communicates knowledge to a varied audience of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conducts ROI analysis of automated solutions.
- Communicates and publishes status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test cycles and articulates details to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Develops specific service virtualization and test data management solutions for assigned applications.
- Creates and maintains automation frameworks as well as test strategies and test cases.
- Participates to define and document test automation best practices and principles.
- Partners with application development teams in solution design to ensure testability of functions, data and applications.
- Participates in project assignments with minimal direction from leadership team.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to manual testers in the automation execution processes.
- Contributes to the development of training programs to develop automated testers from both development and functional testing areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years experience programming and performing test automation and proficiency in at least one standard or scripting language (Java, Python,Java script.) required.
- 2+ year's manual testing experience.
- 5+ year's automated testing experience.
- Experience in testing full stack software either in UI, API , database layer and Mainframe
- Expert level with testing tool Selenium.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Experience building and designing test scripts in automation using JUnit/TestNG.
- Successful experience with developing reusable test automation frameworks.
- Experience in using Git Enterprise .
- Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle.
- Experience in Hybrid ,BDD or Data driven Framework.
- Experience in automated testing Web services/API testing/SoapUI/Rest Assured/Postman
- Build and maintain framework and inventory of automated test suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated insurance or financial business knowledge and experience in functional or automated test methodologies preferred.
- Agile experience is a plus
- Mobile testing experience a plus
- Familiar with container technologies (e.g. - Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift) added plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred.