Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Tech Support
Location: Lincoln, RI, 02865
Term: 12 months
Pay Rate: $16.00/Hour
- Responsible for both recording technician visits and project process on site as well as first level troubleshooting quickly, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Prompt response to questions from vendor hired technicians by troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving problems and overall technician support throughout a technicians visit.
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to current policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must possess clear, accurately and tactful, communication both verbally and written.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must be able to work independently and occasionally lead within a group.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience with technical installation exposure or 1 year of post high school technical training or internships preferred but not necessary.