Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Application Systems Analysis/Programming Manager
Location: Hartford, CT 06134
Term: 12 Months
- Travel Advisory Data - develop packages and assist in the following items to automate the data collection extracts from vendor hosted system, import into SQL Server, and calculate required reports. Suggest other improvements and automation possibilities.
- Lexis Nexus API Development – develop C# code and SSIS packages to call out to a vendor hosted system to capture additional data elements for laboratory results with missing demographic data. Once captured, work with IT staff on process to submit updated records to an a vender hosted/supported application for contact tracing in addition to the surveillance system of record.
- Assist IT and ID Informatics team to develop and enhance SSIS packages for eFile laboratory results reporting. This includes developing SSIS packages to further automate processing when possible. Work with eFile team members to evaluate and configure SSIS packages to meet business needs and manual processing.
- Assist IT and ID Informatics on generating extracts from surveillance systems and creating and/or enhancing a reporting platform. Work to be defined as part of the project and some business process assessment skills will be needed. This may include creating custom extracts and/or SSRS packages to support COVID response.Other IT and/or ID Informatics SQL Server Support as needed
- SQL Server (2016), SSIS, C#, Business Process Assessment
- Years of Experience: 2-5
- Candidate should also possess prior Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology.
- At least one (1) year of the experience must be in an Administrative; Managerial; or Supervisory capacity.
- Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.)
- Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.)
- Two (2) years of work experience as an Application Systems Analysis/Programming-Supervisor may substitute for all of the required experience.
Apply to MATRIX today!