Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Application System Administrator
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 18 months
- Looking for application system administrator to provide support for the Document Delivery Technology team in maintenance of in house and vendor web
- High volume batch application in Linux and windows environment
- Administration of over 50 servers in different test environment environments including applying middleware and vendor patches, regression test, change request creation and deployment to higher environment.
- Work with OS engineers and Platform Team in the deployment of patches and code in the production environment
- Proficient in scripting for high volume batch jobs and server maintenance
- Set up and maintain security certificates
- Work with database administrator in the creation, maintenance, patching of database
- Creation, updates , testing and execution of business continuity plan
- Set up server maintenance and health monitoring scripts
- Experience in scheduling tool using Autosys, Cron or similar tool
- Set up and maintain server health monitoring, system alerts
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and best practice
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees daily monitoring of required patches and issues
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years server administration experience in Linux environment
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 2+ years of application production support experience
Desired qualifications (good to have):
- Server administration in the windows environment
- Proficient in java, Spring, Hibernate
- Proficient in Connect Direct, deployment tools including Github, Jenkins and Udeploy
- Experience in Quadient Inspire or GMC Inspire server administration highly desirable