Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Analyst
Location: Phoenix or Chandler AZ; Dallas (Irving), TX; St. Louis, MO; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Raleigh, NC
Term: 12-24 months
- Follow corporate policies regarding security, documentation, audit and change control processes.
- Assist with maintaining the availability and performance of the production and test systems.
- Participate in complex technical issues and initiatives related to large scale applications, systems, databases, or other technical products and services. Identify opportunity for process improvements within technical support strategies and plans.
- Review and analyze technical queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supporting low to medium risk technical deliverables.
- Present recommendations for resolving complex technical queries.
- Exercise some independent judgment to analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements while developing understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Work as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes.
- Provide information related to supported system area to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements:
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- 3+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 5+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- 5+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Experience supporting an enterprise