Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Application Support Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Term: 5 months
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining creative solutions to challenging issues associated with design and development for a large, customized enterprise applications.
- Possess solid technical abilities, strong analysis skills, and an excitement and energy for product development and core engineering practices.
- Self-starter, effective collaborator, and a strong support engineer providing technical expertise in application design and implementation, customization, and optimization.
- Must be delivery focused, while also exhibiting the ability to work on assignments, exercise good judgment in decision-making; meet deadlines, work independently, demonstrate an attention to detail, and be flexible.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in systems analysis and application program development.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills - sound judgment and tact.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, management, and staff members.
- Some knowledge with application development support software packages.
- Proficiency in at least 2 programming languages.