Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Application Support Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30009
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining creative solutions to challenging issues associated with design and development for a large customized enterprise applications.
- Solid technical abilities, strong analysis skills, and an excitement and energy for product development and core engineering practices.
- Self-starter, effective collaborator, and a strong support engineer providing technical expertise in application design and implementation, customization, and optimization.
- Focused, while also exhibiting the ability to work on assignments; exercise good judgment in decision-making; meet deadlines; work independently, demonstrate an attention to detail, and be flexible.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as App Dynamics, App Insight, and/or Splunk
- Experience with enterprise application automation – (i.e. familiarity with Powershell scripting, Selenium, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Must have "hands-on" experience with SharePoint 2016 in on-premises.
- Must familiarity with automated enterprise workflow solutions such as Nintex Workflow.
- Must have experience with "hands-on” support AngularJS customizations using REST API of
- Minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience with supporting provider hosted apps using .NET,
- SharePoint 2016 Client Side Object Model (CSOM) and SharePoint 2013 REST.
- Minimum of 2 years with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL
- Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a must. Microsoft SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS) experience with SharePoint Business Intelligence tools.
- Provide technical impact assessment of application requirements.
- Experience with Power shell, SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint productivity tools.
- Align with the Enterprise taxonomy term store.
- Participate in Peer Review activities with other groups. (DBA / architectures, etc.,)
- Work with architects, project managers, and technical leads to define the design of the solutions to address business needs and opportunities.
- Implement best practices and Governance procedures for custom enterprise solutions.
- Conduct a PoC (Proof of Concept) for MCA (Mission Critical Applications).
- Understanding of multiple access and authentication models such as NTLM, Kerberos, Claims-based, ADFS, SSL, card services, TMG, UAG, etc.
- Strong skillset and experience working with CI/CD pipelines using TFS and Azure DevOps.
- Working skillset on integrating Automated Function and Performance tests with in TFS/Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Relevant experience in Azure along with scripting and development.
- Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and high availability.
- Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering and DNS.
- Able to demonstrate analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technical information and maintain strong business acumen.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in systems analysis and application program development.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and tact.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, management and staff members.
- Some knowledge with application development support software packages.
- Proficiency in at least 2 programming languages.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!