Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Application Production Support Specialist
Location: Irving, Texas - Multiple locations across the US
Term: 18 months
- Monitoring tools – AppDynamics, Splunk experience
- Support International Regulatory Reporting
- Navigating through windows systems – patching
- Evaluates internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Considers industry offerings, open source communities and standard practices for delivery the infrastructure.
- Consults with the delivery teams to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Creates technical designs, implementation plans, identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains Infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with team members and third party vendors; collaborates with application and technology owners to bring them into the Situational Awareness Environment.
- Ensures a stable enterprise wide environment and reviews high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Participates in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the infrastructure, such as evaluation of new software and hardware required to meet a business need or to make a process more effective.
- Directs the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Interacts with Customer and Vendor relationships. Proactively recommends courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Windows Admin experience – understands the Windows packaging
- Unix navigation experience
- Collaboration and communication skills are key
- 7+ years of systems analysis experience
- 7+ years of systems programming experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
- Previous Banking and Financial experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure for a medium-to-large organization
- Experience with IT operational stability
- Superior customer service orientation and relationship management skills with organizational partners and customers
- Expert knowledge in infrastructure engineering services and technologies
- Strong knowledge of voice and network technologies and architecture
- Practical knowledge of ITIL application processes and implementation
- Experience with key controls pertaining to IT infrastructure management