Position: Application Developer
Term: 12 months (05/03/2021 to 05/02/2022)
- Responsible to work independently or participate in small to mid-size projects completing complex work requests under minimal guidance.
- Accountable to formulate/define system scope and objectives for deliverables ensuring established timelines and cost estimates are maintained.
- Provide ongoing production support and maintenance as assigned, which may include rotational 24x7 on-call support or code implementation efforts.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions either one-on-one or to groups, including formal presentations and regular status to management and business partners.
- Share technical and business expertise with other team members and business partners.
- Work to understand business, functional and technical issues to effectively apply technical solutions.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results.
- Participate in internal quality assurance review and post implementation support and system enhancements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 3 year of recent Email Design/HTML Experience and working within Marketing Cloud. Designer will create both HTML and OFT emails as requested.
- Must have marketing cloud experience.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access is preferred.
- Strong communications skills, detail oriented and flexible.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred. If no degree, then one additional year of experience is required for each year of college not attained.
- High School Diploma or GED is a required