This position includes the following duties. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Apply strong Oracle 10g/11g PL/SQL experience to design, modify, develop, and implement enterprise solutions.
- Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Production support for system issues to include warranty support for software solutions.
- Work tickets as scheduled for monthly releases and support daily incoming priority issues.
- On Call and after hour’s support are expected.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience in full development life cycle of enterprise scaled software applications utilizing Oracle technologies including PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 10g/11g database Server, and Oracle Reports.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a developer role
Preferred Education and Experience
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports and Oracle reports is a plus.