Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA, 91365
Term: 3 months
- Responsible for designing and building solutions at multiple levels of the technology stack.
- Understand all aspects of the business and work to enhance and enrich the customer experience while implementing efficiently.
- Internally, recognize and act upon opportunities to improve the front-end development, processes and tools the team uses on a daily basis.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software development experience in Web development and Web technologies.
- 5+ years of Angular (Angular 7 mostly) and Angular best practices.
- Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5. (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working experience in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services.
- Experience with version control tools – Git namely and familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experienced in the handling of extracting and manipulating complex data relationships utilizing document-oriented data structures and configuring these data sets for
- optimal processing
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth etc.
- Passion for peer review – participate in and conduct design and code reviews.
- Proven understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Basic Knowledge in Accessibility Testing Tools & Processes Prevalent with Accessibility standards (WCAG, ADA, DD etc.) and guidelines.
- Ability to learn AWS serverless architectures utilizing Amazon’s AWS stack: Cloudfront, Lambda, S3, Route 53, Cognito, Elastic Search, Aurora, Athena.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!