Terrific Contract Opportunity!Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
**Note: U.S. citizen / Green card holders ONLY due to government or federal requirement.**
Position: Application Developer III
Location: Woodland Hills, CA, 91365
Term: 4 months
- Develop and support Farmers Inc customer facing native mobile applications.
- Lead complex technical or product efforts involving many engineers.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative
- application customer facing experiences for the iOS platform.
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with our backend platforms.
- Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
- Leverage best practices from industry in influencing and driving technical and
- operational improvements.
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency and
- Make recommendations on code and architectural changes and conduct cost/benefit
- analysis of potential improvements.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to peers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience building complex applications for iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques.
- You can demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business
- You must have a good understanding of Backend technologies: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP.
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management.