Develops and maintains application design, program specification documents, and proprietary web applications. Identifies and resolves system operating programs in order to provide continuous business operations. Interacts with user management regarding project status and user requirements to promote an environment with improved productivity and satisfaction. Assists in scheduling, and estimating costs to project completion in order to meet user requirements. Performs related duties as assigned.
Minimum of five (3) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. Understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. Familiarity with the development tools and resources such as Microsoft Office Suite, SQL Server 2000, Adobe Acrobat, Visual Studio.net and web-based applications Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Good interpersonal skills Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines. Ability to use good judgment in conveying project status and problem escalation Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
Key Requirements for the Position:
Developing, testing and debugging embedded software in a Linux environment - Working within to securely interface their embedded software with our platform - Coordinating with other team members, such as Quality Engineering, Software Engineering and Product Management to ensure on-time delivery of a fully tested and compatible device(s) that meets product requirements
- Work with various technologies and Embedded Linux to create algorithms and real-time applications
- Prototype and implement software solutions
- Communications over TCP / UDP
- Use SCM tools such as Git
- Experience prototyping and implementing challenging software solutions or algorithms in C/C++ based on collaboration and whiteboarding sessions.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Inter-System communication
- Experience with C/C++ compilers for libraries and optimizations
- Write clean, efficient, well-documented code
- Proficient with SCM tools such as GIT
- Highly motivated, operate independently
- Strong communication skills
Experience needed for the position needed:
- C / C++
- Experience with Python
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Embedded Linux
- Kernel Development
- Serial interface
- Rasberry Pi
- Knowledge of low level, systems programming concepts
- Experience with vulnerability analysis and exploit development
What You Need for this Position
- B.S. Computer Engineering or Computer Science - 3-5+ years of experience in Linux, C++, or embedded systems
- Rigorous attention to detail with focus on robustness, scalability and quality of products
- Passion for working with technology and excitement for creating high quality products that truly can impact patients lives.