Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Java Angular Developer
Location: Scottsdale Arizona
Hourly Rate: $ 55.11/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Design and develop functional, maintainable and performance driven .net applications and components, according to existing standards and using approved technology.
- Write high-quality re-usable code following industry best practices.
- Provide estimates for development and enhancement requests.
- Test and implement functional requirements to meet expected quality and results.
- Work on one or more projects of moderate to advanced complexity.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies approved by the company.
- Work with analyst and/or business partner, to develop most effective testing and deployment strategy.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years work experience in systems analysis and application program development.
- Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes preferred.
- Visual Studio 2019
- VS Code
- Working knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Unit Testing (NUnit or MS Test)
- Experience with MVC and MVVM
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience developing resilient applications
- Solid understanding of SQL Objects (queries, stored procedures, views)
- Experience using EF Core.
- Experience creating Restful API's
- Exposure to Progress tools specially TELERIK-(KENDO UI - Angular) controls
- Experience with JQuery and Typescript
- Ability to manage workload effectively across disconnected teams.
- Experience using SQL Server Data Tools, Integration Services Packages (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!