Join one of the largest pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution services companies in the world and get to innovate with the ultimate goal of enhancing patient care and creating healthier futures.
Position: Application Developer
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
Term: 6-month w/potential conversion
This position will be responsible to design, develop, support and add new capabilities to the client’s customer support platform applications built on SAP Commerce solution. The customer support platform is supporting a large customer base across multiple storefronts.
- Work on state-of-the-art front-end technologies within our eCommerce customer support platform
- Analyze, Design, Implement React & Redux based front-end components and build the front-end UI
- Work with backend RESTful APIs
- Scale and optimize the performance of front-end applications
- Measure app performance using APM platforms such as Dynatrace etc.
- Work closely with business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Uses various Tools effectively: JIRA, SLACK, Confluence, Jenkins
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or equivalent related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically have 5-10 years of application programming and analysis experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in building enterprise web applications.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, TypeScript, etc.
- Experience scaling and optimizing the performance of front-end applications
- Must have strong skills in debugging and performance tuning using Chrome Dev tools, React Dev tools and Redux dev tools Unit-tested code using Karma, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, or Jest.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience on backend Restful web services
- Experience on SAP
- Experience on Java/JEE
- Experience on enterprise ecommerce solutions
- Experience on Oracle PL/SQL