Title: Application Architect
Location: Naperville, IL 60563
Term: 7 Months Contract
- Work with developers, DevOps, Security, and Solution Architects to craft technical design solutions using Microsoft technology stack for enterprise LOB applications.
- Interact with technical and non-technical teams, gather technical requirements and distill complex information into meaning.
- Develop trust and build effective working relationships through respectful, collaborative engagement across cross functional IT teams.
- Care about quality and coach teams on what it means to ship high quality code.
- Review code and coach / mentor tech leads to review code and perform lower level technical design.
- Champion test automation at all levels - unit, integration and UI level automation
- Remain hands-on with the team, helping them to deliver to higher standards and quality goals
- Evangelize/promote emerging architecture patterns developed by the team for wider adoption in the organization
- Foster an innovative culture across IT with an eye toward agility, scalability and reliability
- Manage multiple initiatives
- Work with multiple teams to design applications and implement engineering best practices
- Will be building and deploying code into a CI/CD environment.
- Create a POCs
- Will be expected to roll up their sleeves and get into the code with the developers.
Experience and Education:
- 7 years software and development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- High level knowledge of software development areas including software development life cycle methodologies, specification development, security, application modularization and logic specifications
- C#,.Net Development,sql server experience
- Experience working or in depth knowledge of silverlight or wpf environment.
- Insurance Industry Experience must (preferred p & c).
- Very comfortable with using design patterns
- Experience leading a group of developers
- Experience working in an 'Agile' environment
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- 5 years hands-on programming experience in database and data driven applications strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree with major in Information Systems or Management from an accredited college or university preferred
- Masters degree strongly preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!