Title: Application Analyst - Integrations
Location: Remote, working PST hours
Looking for Application Analysts to use our declarative development tools to expand and maintain our Integration Network (OIN) , which consists of integrations of different types ( SAML, SCIM, Secure Web Authentication, OIDC, MFA, VPN, etc. ). Application Analysts have the major responsibility of not only growing and maintaining the OIN, but also perform detailed functionality verification of features and documentation for integrations submitted by integrators/partners to be added to the OIN.
- Implement OIDC, SAML, and proprietary Secure Web Authentication (SWA) SSO integrations using wizards and declarative tools
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix unique SSO and SCIM user provisioning integration issues
- Review and curate the (SWA, OIDC, SCIM) integrations submitted by partners and make those available in the Client's Integration Network
- Communicate and coordinate with ISVs and Product Management
- Gather and write requirements for application requests, enhancements, updates and fixes
- Document team processes on an ongoing basis as the team responsibilities continue to expand
- Work closely with developers to enhance the tools you use
- Work with Technical Writers to create and improve our app integration documentation
- A working knowledge of secure authentication concepts such as SSO, federated identity management, multi-factor authentication, digital certificates.
- 1+ years of experience with HTML and CSS.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to review third party API documentation to determine the feasibility of implementing different types of integrations
- Ability to establish good working relationships with partners and ISVs
- Well-organized, methodical, documentation and detail focused
- Multitask effectively and be able to rotate your concentration smoothly and entirely from one activity to another
- Enthusiastic for continuous learning
- Experience as an IT Analyst or Technology Consultant working on systems integration projects
- Project management experience
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical area (such as: Information Systems, Computer Science)