Rapidly scaling Global Saas company looking for an Application Analyst to use our declarative development tools to expand and maintain our client's Integration Network, which consists of integrations of different types ( SAML, SCIM, Secure Web Authentication, OIDC, MFA, VPN, etc. ). Application Analysts here have the major responsibility of not only growing and maintaining, but also perform detailed functionality verification of features and documentation for integrations submitted by integrators/partners to be added to the Application
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feasibility assessments for SSO and user management API (REST/SOAP/SCIM) Integrations
- Implement SAML, proprietary Secure Web Authentication (SWA) SSO integrations using wizards and declarative tools – ID and scope down and hand to developers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix unique SSO integration issues
- Review and curate the integrations submitted by partners and make those available in the Integration Network
- Communicate and coordinate with ISVs and Product Management
- Gather and write requirements for application requests, enhancements, updates and fixes
- Document team processes on an ongoing basis as the team responsibilities continue to expand
- Work closely with developers to enhance the tools you use
- Work with Technical Writers to create and improve our app integration documentation
- A working knowledge of secure authentication concepts such as SSO, federated identity management, multi-factor authentication, digital certificates.
- 1+ years experience with HTML and CSS.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to review third party API documentation to determine the feasibility of implementing different types of integrations
- Ability to establish good working relationships with partners and ISVs
- Well-organized, methodical, documentation and detail focused
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Experience as an IT Analyst or Technology Consultant working on systems integration projects
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical area (such as: Information Systems, Computer Science)