Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client is a locally-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative that provides banking services, credit cards and loans to more than 140,000 member/owners. They are continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that truly cares about their employees and also empowering members to take hold of their financial future, then apply today!
Role: Applications Administrator ll
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Rate: Up to $70,000 annually (DOE)
- Effectively administers multiple on premise or SaaS enterprise applications including application updates, security vulnerability resolution, parameters, connectivity and business process creation.
- Works with automation software to streamline business processes for assigned applications.
- Routinely works with vendors on troubleshooting reported issues and escalates to senior level staff as appropriate.
- Makes changes using our change control process.
- Proactively identifies and initiates process improvements, documents potential problems and resolutions.
- Communicates application issues to internal staff accurately and timely.
- Adheres to on-call rotation schedule. Initiates application updates with research, mapping, planning, testing, documentation and coordination.
- Understands and can speak to, in detail, related to the functionality of assigned applications.
- Makes decisions around application configuration for best practice and performance using vendors communicated specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or technical school and two years of experience, OR 5 years of application administration experience in enterprise applications or systems using automated processing tools or a combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in PC software applications in a Windows environment including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) or other database tools. Understanding of information systems structures, processes, and protocols to provide sound organizational support.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, program specifications, financial reports, legal documents and government regulations.
- Ability to write business correspondence, reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively presenting information to groups of membership and management.
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make appropriate recommendations for resolution.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to determine and test reliability and validity.
- Core financial platform administration experience.
- Process improvement experience.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance; use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations.
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.