Rate: Up to $70k annually
- Effectively administers multiple on premise or SaaS enterprise applications including application updates, security vulnerability resolution, parameters, connectivity and business process creation.
- Works with automation software to streamline business processes for assigned applications.
- Routinely works with vendors on troubleshooting reported issues and escalates to senior level staff as appropriate.
- Makes changes using our change control process.
- Proactively identifies and initiates process improvements, documents potential problems and resolutions.
- Communicates application issues to internal staff accurately and timely.
- Adheres to on-call rotation schedule. Initiates application updates with research, mapping, planning, testing, documentation and coordination.
- Understands and can speak to, in detail, related to the functionality of assigned applications.
- Makes decisions around application configuration for best practice and performance using vendors communicated specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or technical school and two years of experience, OR
- 5 years of application administration experience in enterprise applications or systems using automated processing tools or a combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in PC software applications in a Windows environment including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) or other database tools. Understanding of information systems structures, processes, and protocols to provide sound organizational support.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, program specifications, financial reports, legal documents and government regulations.
- Ability to write business correspondence, reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively presenting information to groups of membership and management.
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make appropriate recommendations for resolution. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to determine and test reliability and validity.
- Core financial platform administration experience.
- Process improvement experience.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance; use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations.