- Develop applications in Appian business process management and integrate with other COTS products.
- Develop and implement Appian and web-based applications.
- Create various document artifacts including design/ technical approach document, target state diagrams, installation instructions, Visio diagrams, etc.
- Building critical Appian based application as well as associated integration components in Java.
- Provide technical guidance to mid-level developers as and when required.
- Participate in customer and team meetings to support various program tasks including design review, stage gates, technical roadmap, production troubleshooting including performance issues, etc.
- Work closely with release manager to ensure completion of key tasks including deployment, code baseline and merge, version control, etc.
- Work throughout the entire project life cycle (requirements review, technical design, development, deployment and maintenance)
- Contribute toward developing solution guidelines, standards and best practices
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Appian, building solutions and delivering mission critical applications, leveraging Appian platform 17.x and above
- 2+ plus years of hands on development experience in Java/J2EE, Web Service and RESTful services
- 2+ years’ experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, Java Script, Ajax
- Experience addressing Appian application performance issues and application tuning
- Experience configuring Appian, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned
- Experience integrating Appian with different technology platforms using native integration components
- High level understanding of various products that make up reference architecture and constraints
- Appian development – Process models, SAIL forms, CDTs, records, reports, Appian security architecture, web APIs, business analysis
- Appian – plug-in development, integration with enterprise systems
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- PL/SQL, Cloud hands-on experience, Node.js, Angular
- Spring Security, JWT
- Experience working in an Agile environment