Terrific Long-term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today’s digital age. If you want to work for a company that’s not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Backend Java Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ 85286
Term: 18 months
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to be a team member on the payment applications agile scrum team. This API/microservices backend application development opportunity, with third-party service integrations and cloud infrastructure.
- 6+ years of Java development with good Object Oriented foundation
- Experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; strong background with Spring and related projects (Boot, MVC, JDBC)
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and deploy cloud native applications to PCF
- Experience with architecting and implementing 12 factor apps
- Experience with designing and implementing highly available, scalable distributed systems
- Microservices design and implementation
- Development of Java Web Services REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA
- Unit testing frameworks using jUnit and Mockito
- Employs agile development practices and mindset for design, architecture, coding, testing, managing source code, continuous delivery practices and quality reviews
- Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories; owns development stories
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery process refinement and tool sets such as Jenkins, monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
- Experience with open source tools and technologies
- Oracle database development and tuning experience, SQL
- Gradle or Maven build tools
- Source control systems such as Git
- Continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins or any other similar tool
- Experience with Kafka