Leverage your experience and obvious talents! Our client seeks an API Management Platform Owner responsible for defining and maintaining the portfolio of products delivered via infrastructure platforms. This is a 100% REMOTE position working ET hours.
Our client's infrastructure platforms are business critical enterprise capabilities. These platforms underpin large volumes of their revenue and the productivity of thousands of end users. The API Management Product Owner ensures the continuous improvement of these platforms, in terms of reliability, scalability and new products and features.
- The APIM Product Owner is responsible for the full lifecycle of the infrastructure platform and its associated product set: Azure APIM, Mulesoft Anypoint, and any other In-House or Vendor Tool used as part of the API Management Platforms
- Works with Application Development, Solution, and Enterprise architects to drive platform strategic roadmaps that prioritize reliability, availability, and business value, using input from the technology / vendor roadmap.
- Builds, maintains, and prioritizes the platform backlog for new products and features, facilitating the prioritization of these alongside investments in lifecycle management.
- Manages the platform catalog to control technical debt. Works with the platform consumers to coordinate lifecycle management to ensure that upgrades are performed ahead of products and features being sunset.
- Establishes feedback loops for stakeholder and end user experience via methods such as automated monitoring tools, surveys, and user groups.
- 5+ Years of combined experience with Azure APIM, MuleSoft Anypoint, and/or other API management tools and platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with source code development and management
- Unit testing
- Code quality
- CI/CD pipelines
- Release Management
- 2+ years of experience in developing and maintaining cloud infrastructure as code (IaC) for one or more API Management tools and platforms.
- Experience with Business Case development and presentation (LBC’s, ROI’s, TCO, etc.)
- Technical Road Map, Use Case Diagram, and Process Flow development and presentation experience
- Heterogenous vendor tool integration experience
- Automated Code Quality and Coverage tools Automated Integration Testing tools
- Service Now Integration
- Automated Dynamic analysis security tools (DAST) Automated Static analysis security tools (SAST)
- Observability and Monitoring tooling (DataDog, Splunk, etc.)
- Provisioning and Configuration Management tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
If you're interested, please apply today!