FTE 100% Remote Position
- Design, develop, test, and support integrations and APIs which utilize AWS integration services such as SNS/SQS, Lambda functions, API Gateway, and AWS Step functions.
- Design, develop, test, and support integrations and APIs which utilize Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus and are built using Anypoint Studio.
- Provide technical analysis to support requested modifications from business users.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot problems, research solutions, and implement fixes related to APIs and Integrations.
- Prepares, promotes, and adheres to written procedures, system specifications, programming guidelines, and other necessary documentation.
- Take responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our values, and championing engagement in all its forms -- collaborating across our teams as well as participating in UTO/ASU events and programs.
- Bachelor's degree Information Technology, Computer Science or closely related.
- 5 years web, graphic design and database including creating and updating table structures and views as well as CSS development.
- Experience with integration and API development using REST and GraphQL.
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas such as Dataweave, JMS, JSON, XML, XQuery, and XPath.
- Advanced Java development skills. Knowledge of or experience with container technologies including but not limited to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building and packaging containerized applications written in Java, Go, Python, and/or Node.js
- Ability to build and manage CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, NPM, PIP, Terraform, Vault, Docker, Helm, and/or comparable toolsets.
- Experience with automated unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Mulesoft and/or AWS developer certification.
- Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgresQL, or other relational database experience.
- DynamoDB, MongoDB, or other NoSQL database experience.
- Knowledge of or practical experience developing in AWS using Lambda, API Gateway, ECS/EKS, ECR, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront, SES, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, KMS, and IAM.
- Experience integrating with large enterprise applications such as PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Canvas, Workday, ServiceNow, Slack, and Jira.
- Ability to stimulate changes in individual, institutional, and corporate behaviors to create a more sustainable environment
- Ability to lead by example in communicating, participating and encouraging support of the institution’s sustainability programs