Position: Angular/.NET Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 5 months
- Work with the team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support web applications to meet business and technical requirements.
- Develop, Enhance and Support new and existing applications on Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, OAuth2.0, JWT, jQuery, REST API, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Windows services, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries and develop stored procedures and functions in SQL Server and in an Oracle environment.
- Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing.
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of existing applications.
- Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as: Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8 years’ of experience with Web Application Development.
- 5 years’ of experience with Angular 2\5\8\10 Web Development.
- 5 years’ of experience in Developing Web REST APIs Using .Net Core.
- 4 years’ of experience with OAuth2.0, and JWT.
- 5 years’ of experience with .Net Core.
- 8 years’ of experience with ASP.Net.
- 7 years’ of experience with MVC.
- 8 years’ of experience with C#.
- 5 years’ of experience with Entity Framework.
- 8 years’ of experience with SQL Queries & Procedures Using SLQ Server Databases.
- 8 years’ of experience with UI Development Using Boostrap and CCS Styles.