Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Angular Developer (V7 Preferred)
Location: Woodland Hills California 91365
Term: 4 Months
- Develop User interfaces for Digital Customer facing Responsive Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
- Perform Application analysis of the existing legacy application and extract code.
- Writing unit testing for Angular applications.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Responsive Application.
- Ensuring high performance and not create any technical debts.
- Working alongside UX designers for web design features.
- Working through a project from conception to finished product.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating databases for functionality.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must work PST hours (between 8am-5pm PST).
- Must have 4+ years of software development experience in Web development and Web technologies.
- Have experience in core Angular - Routing, modules, components, services, lazy loading, dependency injection, storage, data binding etc.
- Have a clear understanding of JS fundamentals like DOM structure, transpiling, hoisting, ES6 features (like when to use let vs var, spread operator) etc.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!