• 1 year of experience with configuration and administration of continuous integration tool such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins or Github Action.
• 1-3 years of working in Windows operating system and scripting
• Experience with Cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
• Working knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage
• Strong knowledge with creating and maintaining CI/CD Pipeline processes
• Strong experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle and NPM
• Strong experience with Containers technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Great communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other related technical field or equivalent experience/training
• Ability to learn new technology and programing languages
• Experience with Java, Typescript/JS
• Large scale application deployment experience, as well as extensive build and release engineering experience and proven ability to design and develop automated deployment solutions.
• Ability to develop integrations between CI/CD tools
• Experience with API development
• Experience with Azure
• Experience with Azure DevOps and yaml pipelines
• Experience with GitHub, and developing Github Action and Github App
• Experience with creating infrastructure as code (Docker, Kubernetes, HELM, Terraform, Ansible)
• Capable of writing comprehensive technical documentation and diagrams
• Understand end to end application development lifecycle from code commit to production deployment
• Have Ops and Security mindsets - understand production controls and change processes
• Able to work/collaborate with other teams to drive for result
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels both verbally and in written form
• Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Function: DevOps
- Job Ref: 212565
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.